Common Ground Corporate Hustle (Official Album)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prisoner of My Own Mind

In our ongoing efforts to bring you all classic music, we, Common Ground, have decided to venture off and do our own individual mixtapes. THE GROUP IS NOT BREAKING UP!!! We just want to use this opportunity to let our fans know us better on an individual basis. Joe Smoke will be the first to release his mixtape entitiled,
Prisoner Of My Own Mind

"I've always been an extremely talented artist, but I always felt I could dig deeper. I wanna say the things I want to say and tell the stories I want to tell." --- Joe Smoke

For this mixtape, Joe Smoke plans to show his versatility and hopefully to appeal to everyone. "On this project I plan to talk about love, life, a good time, a bad time, my persoanl struggles with depression, and what music means to me," said Joe Smoke

Release Date and Artwork coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment