Common Ground Corporate Hustle (Official Album)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

PSU Exposed

In accordance with the last few days, Penn State University has taken a turn for the worst, and in my personal opinion (Joe Smoke), things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better.

First off, the only victims here are the children. If you feel anyone else is a victim, your morals, and general understanding of life are now deemed questionable. The guilt lies in several places and it goes from bottom to top.

I blame the parents for not stepping up.

I blame McQueary for being a little bitch and running to daddy instead of the authorities.

I blame Joe Pa for not following up after filing the initial report.

I blame Curley and Spanier for worrying about money more than humanity.

And most of all, Sandusky's reason's for blame are obvious. There are no words to describe how much pain and suffering I feel he should endure to compensate for what happened to those vicitims.

Students, I totally understand your disdain for Joe Pa's firing. But your riot did absolutely nothing to help the cause. Your school's image has been forever tainted. I understand that the media has negatively portrayed the school. WHY ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE??? Your shenanigans did absolutely nothing to help last night. There are several other methods of showing your support that could have been utilized.

And newsflash.....it's only gonna get worse, more victims are gonna be brought to the light, and the NCAA will begin investigations for every little thing.

Be prepared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment