Common Ground Corporate Hustle (Official Album)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beyond The Music

One of the biggest challenges of being an up and coming hip-hop artist, is leading a normal life. Seeing as how no one in my camp has a major deal, we all still work regular jobs. One of the worst feelings in the world is performing a show, celebrating, and then realizing that I still have to get up and go to school and work the next day. Although I am entirely devoted to school, making a living, and other everyday activities, it would be really awesome to give it all up and follow my dreams. T.I.G. works as an Asst. Manager at Champs Sports Sporting Goods, Rankstar is a tattoo artist, and I currently work at a Bottle Shop. None of us have "bad" jobs, however, we are not necessarily living our dreams through these jobs. Needless to say, this is why we grind.

1 comment:

  1. No one knows why it takes so long to see our dreams fulfilled. But I do know that along the way we learn to trust in the one true God to help us through to the end. I believe you can and will make it big Joe. Just always remember who you are and don't let the fame change that! Stay true to yourself!!! Lots of love to my brother from another mother!!!

    ReplyDelete