Common Ground Corporate Hustle (Official Album)

Monday, September 19, 2011

They Only Hate When Your Doing Somthing Right......

It's still surreal almost, when I think about how far the group has come in 6 years. We have all worked hard to continue to supply some of the best and hottest hip-hop to all of our fans as well as reaching out to new ones. I remember right before the group was formed when the basis of our talents was going to parties and freestyling in order to entertain the people. Nowadays, people want us to perform on the spot, people wanna take pictures with us, and have us feature on their respective music projects. But for every ounce of success, a cup of hatred is also served. The Music Industry has already shown the group and I one thing. TRUST NO ONE. We've encountered all kinds of snakes who have tried to use us to make themselves more popular, tried to scam us for money, and others who have just gotten mad because we have made the strides that they dreamed of. I got news for everyone. WE WILL NOT STOP CHASING OUR DREAMS. I hate to seem as though I have a war-like attitude, but your either with us , or against us. We have always been about the unity of hip-hop. Our motto/tagline is to "Put ya 1's up!!!" Holding up the #1 represents the global unity we are looking to achieve through our music.

3 comments:

  1. How could anyone be against you? Joe, you are such a dedicated person and I respect that. Can't wait to hear your country mix!
    I look forward to freestyle Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassie. Although I know hip-hop isn't your main genre of music, the country crossover shall win you over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, You are an amazingly talented man. I hope your music takes off for you and the group soon. Remember, don't forget about me when you're famous!!!!

    ReplyDelete